This is a brilliant opportunity for an English and Russian speaking private PA/EA who would like to work from home with occasional international travel to join a private HNWI family office based in Europe on a remote+travelling basis.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with incoming email, post and phone calls
- managing extensive diaries, scheduling meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- making international travel arrangements including visa, transport and accommodation
- on some occasions, travelling to a destination ahead of the principal to make sure all arrangements are in place, accompanying her to events or business meetings
- facilitating events and conferences – arrangements, bookings, correspondence
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing expenses, databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
You will be/have:
- Sound private PA experience, preferably working for a HNW individual or a family
- Fluent English and Russian languages
- Any European language skills is a bonus
- Happy in a remote role
- Happy to travel occasionally for a few days at a time
- Flexible attitude and on-call 24/7 if required
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Highly professional.
What is in it for me?
- An inspiring female boss to work with
- Freedom to work from home, yet travel occasionally to exciting destinations
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to deal with exciting projects and events
- Feeling appreciated for your work.