Our client is a well-established delivery service and they are looking for a high-calibre Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. We are considering C-level and other top-level operational profiles from a Home Delivery business, who would like to step up and spread their wings with this exciting opportunity. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the ‘big picture’ in a variety of settings. They will take action to enhance the company’s performance while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it toward long-term success.
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for shareholders
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a C-level professional or in other top operational managerial positions with sound experience in the food delivery industry
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing a vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field is preferred
What is in it for me?
- Competitive and negotiable package and salary
- Immediate start
- Make the role your own within a newly established development within a company
- Great team in place to work alongside
- Central London office