This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Russian-speaking Household, Construction Project or Procurement Manager, probably from the Household Management and/or Project Management background with a strong understanding of the construction site management, to overlook the delivery of a major building site in London. The Project Manager’s responsibilities will include strategising the building process while finding cost-effective suppliers and solutions.
- Advise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Researching the market for particular goods and services required for a top-end residential construction project
- Carrying out procurement process for goods and services specified by architects
- Participating in meetings on-site with architects, the client and the construction team
- Resolving any issues that might hinder the timely completion of the project phases
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Reading construction plans, suggesting adjustments – working closely with the architectural and design teams
- Working closely with the building team, coordinating the construction process
- Project and building site management – preparation, budgets, monitoring, controlling, supplying, organising, reporting on the progress
- Preparing and submitting project estimates to the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in construction project management/procurement/household management in the UK
- Experience in collecting and analysing project-related data
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in managing budgets for large construction projects
- Experience in working on the client-side of the construction project is an advantage
- Proven working experience as a procurement/project manager
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
- Fluent Russian and English languages
- Ability to travel between central London office and construction site outside London.
What you gain
- Guaranteed long-term employment with one of the London’s top private developers with strong financing and empowering vision
- Becoming a true member of a hands-on team of professionals, working closely with the creative architectural team as well as the client
- Contributing tangible results to the delivery of the project, efficiency of the spending and building a valuable relationship with the client, management, building team and suppliers
- Gaining impressive experience, becoming a top professional in your field – an impressive project to put on your resume
- Bonus and benefits: Discretionary bonus, pension 3%, medical insurance after 3-month probation period, 25 days of holidays plus public holidays
- Hybrid work-home-project based setup
- Having a good package, great workplace and amazing team, working on exciting high budget project!