This is a great opportunity for a Russian Speaking HR, Office and/or Operations Manager with sound general HR experience to join a growing Central London-based FinTech company with a new-age tech investment strategy and great success story.
They are now on the market for a strong Office Manager/HR Manager candidate with a combined experience of being in charge of the office, executive business team support, and sound experience in general daily HR management.
- Office management and daily running of the operational processes
- Management team business support – bookings, meetings, correspondence management
- General HR management – liaising with recruitment agencies, hiring and onboarding procedures, disciplinary procedures, arranging KPIs, team performance management and HR reporting, mental health, team support
- Setting up HR policies and procedures from scratch, reviewing and adjusting current HR documentation, setting up HR all HR processes
- Liaising with the company management team on confirming the HR strategy, hiring strategy etc.
- Working with related financial data, preparing Excel basic reports – payroll monitoring and changes, KPI figures, performance estimates etc.
- Reviewing HR and other legal contracts, making adjustments, monitoring and adjusting documentation processes in the office
- Liaising with third part suppliers – banks, law firms, accounting services
- Arranging meetings with company’s clients, attending the client meetings, contributing to the company client-related strategies
- Business support for the management in London and abroad
- Coordinating an international team based in Europe and US
- General office ad-hoc duties
You will be/have
- HR experience in managing in-house general HR processes
- Flexible and open to undertaking various business tasks, office management and operations
- An HR qualification is an great advantage
- Fluent English and Russian language skills
- UK-baseded office experience
- Strong professional ethics and great organisational skills
- Basic understanding of business financial indicators and legal business processes
- A teamplayer
- Willingness to take responsibility, stamina to advise management, confident approach
- Can do attitude
What is in it for me?
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing new-age company as their trusted contributor to their success
- An opportunity to create HR processes and make the role your own
- To work in a multi-cultural environment
- To grow in your career with the company – a dynamic fast-developing role
- Flexible opportunities to work from home some days – negotiable
- Competitive salary, pension, bonus structure
- Working for the company of the future
- A secure permanent job in a fast-growing company whose services are in high demand
- Central London office location
- Dynamic and exciting team and inspiring ambitious management.