Our client is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee their ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the MD. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so ideally you will be an experienced and efficient leader. Understanding HR processes, team development strategies and KPIs are a great asset for this role. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals/KPIs for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Operations, Investments, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the MD in all matters of importance
- Assist the MD in implementing new strategies – new offices openings abroad, investment strategies, attending various related events
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, projects, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of Chief of Staff responsibilities, basic strategic HR knowledge
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, operations etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant business field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Russian or European language skills are a plus
- London-based with potential relocation/travel to Dubai.
What is in it for me?
- Become a part of a close-knit team of investment firm
- Working alongside top management
- Great Central London office location
- Make the most of your skills, opportunity to make the role your own
- Competitive salary plus great bonus and benefits structure
- Travel opportunities.